If girls in your city on the app in London all reject you. does that mean you must be ugly?

Tried tinder and bumble in London city trying to meet new girls.

I accept I’m ugly

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• As an ugly guy, I sympathize. A lot of women in my area (around my age) tend to be a bit shallow sometimes, which doesn't help us ugly dudes. But we will just have to work all that much harder to be appealing (can be a positive thing (depending how you look at it) to force yourself to compete), or you give up. Or you give up completely, and try to become MORE appealing for you.

Sometimes I hate being ugly... but at least I can figure IF I find someone, that it won't be because of my looks, at least. And besides, sometimes being physically ugly can work.

Now, as for the logic of all the girls on one app finding you ugly or whatever... it just means THOSE girls on THOSE apps will reject you. Not necessarily all women on all apps. You need a bigger demographic (dating apps, real life, etc in order to have a better idea of what you might do)

It could be all women on one side of the Thames. Could just be the opposite sex that comes from ( or lives in) Essex... or the opposite sex who live in Middlesex (see what I did there?). Could they ALL find you ugly? Sure. But I have to assume there IS a range for at least some of those women. You can work with it, I'm sure. It may take a LOT of work, both inside and out... but if you want to find someone, it's what you have to do. Sacrifice your time (not too much of your soul, please), work harder than most, and you might have better luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 8

• There's a lot of Competition in London. Try other ways to meet Girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to post a pic with this so we know you're not just stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • No It just means that girls on those apps get 100+ messages a day and your message got lost

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to be really unattractive to be considered "ugly" in London, that's a tall order.

0|0
    0|0
  • you probably are not only ugly, but an asshole or a weirdo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are. Or then London is full of thots.

0|0
    0|0
    • What does thots mean?

• Show All
    • Good thing im not actually him. wouldn't want to be in that fake show.

• Cool

• No, it means you're wasting your time

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just the West dude

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes