If girls in your city on the app in London all reject you. does that mean you must be ugly?

Tried tinder and bumble in London city trying to meet new girls.

I accept I’m ugly

010

Most Helpful Guys

• As an ugly guy, I sympathize. A lot of women in my area (around my age) tend to be a bit shallow sometimes, which doesn't help us ugly dudes. But we will just have to work all that much harder to be appealing (can be a positive thing (depending how you look at it) to force yourself to compete), or you give up. Or you give up completely, and try to become MORE appealing for you.

Sometimes I hate being ugly... but at least I can figure IF I find someone, that it won't be because of my looks, at least. And besides, sometimes being physically ugly can work.

Now, as for the logic of all the girls on one app finding you ugly or whatever... it just means THOSE girls on THOSE apps will reject you. Not necessarily all women on all apps. You need a bigger demographic (dating apps, real life, etc in order to have a better idea of what you might do)

It could be all women on one side of the Thames. Could just be the opposite sex that comes from ( or lives in) Essex... or the opposite sex who live in Middlesex (see what I did there?). Could they ALL find you ugly? Sure. But I have to assume there IS a range for at least some of those women. You can work with it, I'm sure. It may take a LOT of work, both inside and out... but if you want to find someone, it's what you have to do. Sacrifice your time (not too much of your soul, please), work harder than most, and you might have better luck.