Would you date someone who thinks you're only average looking?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• By definition, the majority of people are average. As long as she is attracted to me, I'm okay with being average.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why do a lot of girls want their partner to think that they're pretty when they're not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I told the guy I used to date that I liked him for his looks and he was very upset - he begged me not to favour him or disfavour him according to his appearance because he wanted to be known for who he is on the inside.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I haven't (knowingly) yet. It's funny a woman i worked with told me "she didn't find me attractive at first but after getting to know me she found me attractive". And i was like uh... thanks? Was i supposed to be flattered by that? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it means that you made her so happy that she was conditioned to feel joy just by seeing your face. I would bet that from that point on when she saw people who shared features like yours she probably found them more attractive just because they looked like you. It means you set the standard she probably hadn’t developed yet as far as attraction goes.

• Show All
    • @Eva323 I like history and i remember watching a documentary on "the year without a summer" caused by a massive volcanic eruption that cause global temps to dip enough that they said where she wrote that it was too cold to spend outside. So basically they were implying among them many things that the eruption caused (global crop failures for one) That if that eruption hadn't happened that book never gets written. I don't why that just stuck with me.

• I did not know that part. It’s weird how that lead to such a strange story.

• Of course. Why? Just because I am "average looking" doesn't mean I am just average to them because I have a lot more to offer than my looks. Adults understand this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I know I'm only average looking so if they said anything else I know they are just trying to be kind. So yeah I'd still date someone who thinks it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks are not everything. You could spend a lot of money making a turd look great but in the end it is still shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm "only" average looking. Couldn't fault her for thinking the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are willing to date me cause they think I am average they most likely wouldn't want to date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is assuming she’s more attractive than me, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha impossible but yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure better than ugli

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on how much they care about my looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care and don't mind.. It always the feelings

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes