I'm 3/10, is it realistic if I only want to date guys who are 4/10 and above?

I only want to date guys more attractive than me. I'm that ugly so I don't think it should be hard to find a guy who is more attractive than me
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's realistic. Women typically date up. If you're a 3/10, you're equal to a man who is a 5/10. Women are biologically the more valuable gender, due to their limiting factor on population growth. Which means, instinctually, they are worth more, sexually. Hence why society often judges women on appearance and enforces reproduction on them a lot more than men.

That said, appearance *the biggest* factor guys consider. Whether they say it is or not. It's just biological. But personality does play a role, as well, particularly when guys consider long-term relationships.

So if you work on yourself and try to become a better person than you are, then let's just say that women don't have more value, and a 3 isn't equal to a 5. It can get there with personality characteristics.

And, it's been proven that ugly women have just as much sex as average women. Guys will stick their dicks in pretty much anything. There's a minority of guys who won't, but most will.

So, if all else fails, some guy will prolly want to stick his dick in you. In that case, sexually, it's more than reasonable to want a 5.

Relationship-wise, you're gonna have to up your game and improve yourself, most likely.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting, i dont think I've seen anyone age 18-24 with that height. Anyway, if you struggle with your outter-beauty and call yourself ugly because of your height, dont you think it's a bit ironic to expect someone to be 4'10 & above?
    Tbh, i think it's more like a realistic lesson you need to learn: you can't get a guy who's above 4'10 if you want to to get rid of your hypocrisy & be considered beautiful at all to be dateable. Personally, it's your preference & 'im ugly cause im ___ but i still want someone else to think im pretty yet make sure they aren't that height' mindset that'd prevent me from dating you. THIS is unattractive love, not your height.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Well, rather than setting arbitrary lines in the sand that only certain guy s can pass, you Need to take stock of what previous Dating efforts have brought you- what Kinds of guys are approaching you and what sort of guys are you successful with? You also need to be willing to approach These guys and ask them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hate this rating system stuff. When we rate ourselves we do it either too high or too low. I'm gonna say this unless you h ave puss oozing out your face that was deformed at child birth there is someone for you. And he probably will be better looking. But you better cook good, smell good, dress well and give tremendous blow jobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys ALWAYS date below their league
    So even a 10/10 guy would NEVER date a 10/10 girl... maybe an 8 or a 9

That's why so many women who are a solid 10 are single 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because how is it decided that they are more or less attractive? Do you decide that? Does someone else? Men and Women are not the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • You must be level 5 and above to unlock that feature.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s not realistic

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• 4/10 is ugly...
    5/10 is alright.

0|0
    1|0
    • ... how can a height be ugly, wtf lmao. Actually, I'm curious how someone develops this kind of thinking, considering I'm 5'9 & still have never thought this way.
      What's ugly is your personality with that extreme superficial thinking. And the way you're trying so hard to stick your bum out in that photo, chill, people can get tired watching you try to bend your knees to get that position.
      Caring too much about looks ain't hot.

• Show All
    • Feeling pretty good after being called a bitch for a mistake, actually 👌 can't aay the same for you~ cyaa

• @Cheetah23 so you think it’s okay to insult someone who hasn’t done a damn thing to you and just say “sorry” that was a bullshit ass apology in my opinion and I’m in bad fucking mood Thankyou for making it worse and I hope you’re realizw how shitty of a person you are.

• Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes