I'm 3/10, is it realistic if I only want to date guys who are 4/10 and above?

I only want to date guys more attractive than me. I'm that ugly so I don't think it should be hard to find a guy who is more attractive than me
  • Yes
  • No

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's realistic. Women typically date up. If you're a 3/10, you're equal to a man who is a 5/10. Women are biologically the more valuable gender, due to their limiting factor on population growth. Which means, instinctually, they are worth more, sexually. Hence why society often judges women on appearance and enforces reproduction on them a lot more than men.

That said, appearance *the biggest* factor guys consider. Whether they say it is or not. It's just biological. But personality does play a role, as well, particularly when guys consider long-term relationships.

So if you work on yourself and try to become a better person than you are, then let's just say that women don't have more value, and a 3 isn't equal to a 5. It can get there with personality characteristics.

And, it's been proven that ugly women have just as much sex as average women. Guys will stick their dicks in pretty much anything. There's a minority of guys who won't, but most will.

So, if all else fails, some guy will prolly want to stick his dick in you. In that case, sexually, it's more than reasonable to want a 5.

Relationship-wise, you're gonna have to up your game and improve yourself, most likely.

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting, i dont think I've seen anyone age 18-24 with that height. Anyway, if you struggle with your outter-beauty and call yourself ugly because of your height, dont you think it's a bit ironic to expect someone to be 4'10 & above?
    Tbh, i think it's more like a realistic lesson you need to learn: you can't get a guy who's above 4'10 if you want to to get rid of your hypocrisy & be considered beautiful at all to be dateable. Personally, it's your preference & 'im ugly cause im ___ but i still want someone else to think im pretty yet make sure they aren't that height' mindset that'd prevent me from dating you. THIS is unattractive love, not your height.