My crush blocked me from everywhere online because I'm so in love with him. My behavour disapponted him. Do you think one day he will ever unblock me?

10

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. You're not in love with him. If he is only a crush, then he is an infatuation, that's not really love, and you'll get over it soon, if you do not, please seek professional help.
    2. I don't know what your behavior was, but I think this may be for the best. You'll have some time to cool off and he'll have some time to think about you in a way without you being irrationally enthusiastic.
    3. He may certainly unblock you one day. Perhaps you could contact a mutual friend. However, wait at least a week, if not longer before you see if he's contacted you. Actually, make that a week where you didn't think about him at all, or barely at all, before you contact him again.

• I sure am falling in love with him. And I maybe immature as well, I'm 24 and that guy is 34. He is the one I fell in love with for the very first time in my life