My crush blocked me from everywhere online because I'm so in love with him. My behavour disapponted him. Do you think one day he will ever unblock me?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. You're not in love with him. If he is only a crush, then he is an infatuation, that's not really love, and you'll get over it soon, if you do not, please seek professional help.
    2. I don't know what your behavior was, but I think this may be for the best. You'll have some time to cool off and he'll have some time to think about you in a way without you being irrationally enthusiastic.
    3. He may certainly unblock you one day. Perhaps you could contact a mutual friend. However, wait at least a week, if not longer before you see if he's contacted you. Actually, make that a week where you didn't think about him at all, or barely at all, before you contact him again.

0|0
    0|0
    • I sure am falling in love with him. And I maybe immature as well, I'm 24 and that guy is 34. He is the one I fell in love with for the very first time in my life

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Just behaviour? I never understand why do people "block" each other from everywhere like the other person killed their parents. If not it is very critical thing, I find it as immature move.

1|1
    0|0
  • He is not the right man for you if he blocks you from life.. any women need to be cherished and loved..

1|0
    0|0
  • No any shouldn't that's called a stalker and that should take jail time

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, you were probably acting too immature for your age... grow up

1|0
    0|1
    • I maybe immature, I'm 24 and that guy is 34. He is the one I fell in love with for the very first time in my life

• @dwish
      He might unblock you, when he's sure that you've changed your behavior or if you convince him

• You may be in love with him but he CLEARLY wasn't interested! Odds are that you will forever be the "crazy girl who wouldn't leave me alone" to him and he most likely won't unblock you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll let you know as soon as I get a crystal ball.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doubtful

0|1
    0|0
  • l dont know a girl done that to me as well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes