What does this kind of intimacy reveal about our relationship?

So, I finally got to spend time with my boyfriend this weekend. I go to college two hours away, therefore we only see each other every week or two.

Anyway, we watched Netflix and cuddled A LOT. He would spoon me, put his arm around me and pull me close while burying his face into my neck. Other times, we’d face each other, interlace our fingers and hold hands, tangle our legs together, and I’d lay on his chest.

We also play-fight a bunch: tickling, teasing, hitting with pillows, etc. We did that all over the house, and he threw me over his shoulder and lifted me off the ground!

He loved to take my hand and lead it to his hair, and he would want me to play with his hair while cuddling. I’d do that, and caress his cheek too. Occasionally, he’d jokingly slap my thigh or ram his thigh between my legs just to mess around lol.

BUT, we haven’t kissed yet. We’re both awkward... I want him to be comfortable with it and do it on his own terms. So today when I had to say goodbye, we hugged a bunch, and I kissed his cheek.

What does all this say about our relationship?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing
    The value of it is shown when things are tough... not when easy...

Most Helpful Girl

• That you're both shy persons. But that's okay, take your time!