He's perfect but his appearance?

He goes to places he doesn't want to go to with me so I feel safe when he's tired as hell, after long days of working he wants to still always be with me. I think I found a keeper but his appearance does not turn me on, he has a joker haircut and he's 2 inches shorter than me, his posture is so slouchy whenever im with him i just dont feel turned on like his appearance bothers me.. i sound horrible but it applies the same for men too. Imagine you found the perfect girl and she looks like a slouchy mess... what should I do? I want to keep him so badly but i dont know what to do

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If that is all you have to fix, you should definitely stick with him. Tell him nicely what you'd like him to change about his appearance, but also make sure you tell what you like about him and that you appreciate him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you really like him? As a person I mean, or do you just like how he treats you? And just curious, what attracted you to him to begin with if it wasn't looks? Where you friends? Really liking them is accepting them totally. Having said that, I also believe you shouldn't "settle", they can be great "on paper", but if you're not physically attracted to them, that's important also. So maybe he's not the guy for you then? You might just be afraid you won't find another guy that has those same qualities, but you will. He's not the only one.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Simple
    Leave him

0|0
    0|0
  • My question is - Have you found a very good friend or a boyfriend - For me there has to be some form of attraction on all levels - It would be the same as if the person was stunning look but your eyes glaze over when they talk to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, no matter how you word it; your issues are 100% superficial considering that the stuff that actually matters he is already doing.
    In regards to the point though, dont date him! He may be fine with how he looks; you obviously aren't, if you like him for him but dont like how he looks then you aren't gonna be able to build a future together - last thing you want to do is cheat on him because a hot came along!

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to start with either he's perfect or he's not perfect needs perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Get use to how he is it move on don't try to change him that's a fuckery

0|1
    0|0
  • Let him go. You can't force yourself to find someone attractive who isn't attractive to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tactfully one step at a time make him what you want him to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can try to fix him up

0|0
    0|0
  • It's so refreshing when a female admits that she is a shallow POS too!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes