He's perfect but his appearance?

He goes to places he doesn't want to go to with me so I feel safe when he's tired as hell, after long days of working he wants to still always be with me. I think I found a keeper but his appearance does not turn me on, he has a joker haircut and he's 2 inches shorter than me, his posture is so slouchy whenever im with him i just dont feel turned on like his appearance bothers me.. i sound horrible but it applies the same for men too. Imagine you found the perfect girl and she looks like a slouchy mess... what should I do? I want to keep him so badly but i dont know what to do

011

Most Helpful Guys

• If that is all you have to fix, you should definitely stick with him. Tell him nicely what you'd like him to change about his appearance, but also make sure you tell what you like about him and that you appreciate him.

• Do you really like him? As a person I mean, or do you just like how he treats you? And just curious, what attracted you to him to begin with if it wasn't looks? Where you friends? Really liking them is accepting them totally. Having said that, I also believe you shouldn't "settle", they can be great "on paper", but if you're not physically attracted to them, that's important also. So maybe he's not the guy for you then? You might just be afraid you won't find another guy that has those same qualities, but you will. He's not the only one.