Should I delete and forget?

I went on a great date last night , lots of eye contact from him and he was the one who wanted to carry the date on by going to different bars for drinks etc and we kissed passionately at the end of the date , he added me on Facebook a few days before but he hasn’t messaged since last night even tho I messaged saying thank you for a nice night... I noticed he was online on the dating site where we had got chatting... I think this is a no from him? Should I just delete him from Facebook or wait?
Before our date he wasn’t the best at messaging , I just don’t get why men do this then nothing? Maybe I never gave him sex?

03