If the girl is pretty and has a cool personality but is still single, what could be the problem?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she just doesn't want a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if she wants to but is clueless what's she doing wrong xD

• Show All
    • Thank you.

• You're welcome

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Its what i call being a hidden gem, its entirely possible your blending inside the crowd and people simply do not notice. I have a similar thing where i never get approached or complimented on by girls unless they know me well and really appreciate my personality. To fix it i plan to get more active in dating when i am healed and i also plan to change my style so i stand out a bit more.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never get approached or complimented but once I get to know some people, they comment that they find me pretty some even say beautiful but that's hard to believe and it's not helping in the end anyway.
      I just don't know what am I doing wrong, sometimes I find people looking at me weirdly. I guess it's a really bad thing. I tried to be more social but I don't know how.. I'm not a party person and I don't understand how others do it, how they make friends so easily, get a boy/girlfriend etc.

• There is nothing wrong with having a cool personality, but the word cool is very generic and so unless it is specified like in what ways she is cool as a person it is difficult to say if it can be a problem or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant cool like great, awesome. Not in a temperature matter xD

• of course I understood the word cool used in terms of personality of a person, but what I am saying is that term is generic, so unless one can specify in what aspects the person is cool only then a precise answer can be given.

• I understand.

• Maybe she is not seeking a relationship at the moment. Pretty is subjective though.

0|0
    0|0
    • True but even if 99% of people finds one person ugly, there are still thousands who don't.

• Can´t handle a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • High standards or she isn’t that cool

0|0
    0|0
  • She is bad with people or has some bad traits

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• People either don't agree that she has a cool personality (or that she's pretty), she isn't approachable or doesn't take any initiative herself, or she just has too high standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly woman r more appealing to her guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes