What are some signs that your boyfriend really loves you?

Boyfriend/girlfriend

215

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he goes out of his way to do anything for you and treats you as his queen

What Guys Said 14

• When his nose bleeds when you finally touch him intimately

• The little things he will do for you. Nothing to big other wise it will be just another man getting you gifts. but the small things like baby get me some water. SO people will say get it your self. even if there married to you.

• I think step 1 would be to get you a helmet for when he takes you for a ride on his Honda lol

• He'll take interest in you as a person and your life, and naturally want to spend more and more time with you.

• Spot for me always wants to be around you or with you or near you or talking to you I always invite you in a long with him

• that he doesn't ride like an idiot when you are on the back of his bike. also if he tells you, thats quite a good indication

• Going above and beyond and remembering the little things.

• He doesn’t care how u look and think ur always beautiful

• When they put up with your annoying shit is the easiest and quickest way of knowing. If he tells you everything, and does the small stuff.

• He puts up with the endless amounts of crap thrown his way!

• He wants to be with you. he is always a excited to speak or see you.

• He disguises himself as Amazon box!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• He is willing to be your boyfriend

• If he loves you he can take care of you.

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend trying to keep me aside from his bitches n wife. Coz they r all sex freaks so they need him 24 hrs or less n I'm an old lady is going to die sooner and I can't help him with sex coz his schedule of sex is full.

• I feel sorry for you Mrs

• Thank u. I'll remember ur condolences. I'm hopeful that someday before my death i'll get a handsome man.

• He would bbe super nice to me, treat me like person not an object, I really respect him, and treats me right.