Girls, Will you engage in a relationship with a man from Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia might be a far away country from the United States. Imagine if you are approached by a handsome and, well-educated gentleman from this country. What will be your reaction? Will, you go for it or turned off by his country because of what you watch in the media?

10

Most Helpful Girls

• I personally wouldn’t. The reason being because the ones I know have have ended up moving to Saudi, living life in a niqab, married and kids at young age and whatever dreams you had you can say bye to. And ever since they married, contact has been extremely difficult, even for their parents.

I also know a family friend who’s a little older she didn’t move to Saudi but she had kids with him. Few years later after having issues in the relationship and him cheating he takes the kids with him to Saudi to be raised by family and bars her from seeing her kids on the grounds that she’s insane/mentally ill (she’s not), 20 years later she finally manages to get in contact with her kids in secret.

Secondly Saudis are known for having double lives, they’re experts at it (I know because a good friend of mine is a Saudi girl). But that can often happen in a relationship too eventually. And I wouldn’t want to get involved. My views are not influenced by media in any way, I find a lot of them attractive but personality wise. The ones I know heard of and know of personally are very jealous and controlling and that’s just not for me.

• I wouldn't want to live in a land where the rules are one of the biggest hypocrites on Earth. The folk are like the Americans (no offense) of the middle east so that's a no from me unless he can prove me that he is different and does dislike his country equally, hypothetically speaking.