What features on the opposite sex automatically make you think NO?

Are there any physical features on somebody that turns you off straight away?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• If he has lips like donald trumps son's. I don't want to start an political debate here, it's just that particular lip form is just completly unatractive me

0|0
    0|0
  • Big noses... especially if there's a fat knot on it. Almost makes it look like a tiny elbow on their nose. Like the one in the pic (to the left, obviously). I don't know why, I just really don't like it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• When a girl or woman talks like a guy, acts like a guy, and behaves like a guy.. and no i`m talking about a trans or a lesbians that acts like the guy, but really just a straight girl or woman that has the behavior of a man... that instant turn off for me lol

1|1
    1|2
  • This is gonna be petty and ugly. I am not very handsome, so this is maybe just me being stupid. However, I would imagine any large warts anywhere on the body would be an issue. The obvious as others have posted would be someone who doesn't look like they've hit puberty yet, any features that remind me of someone I find repulsive (so highly dependent). Another thing perhaps would be if they were bald (I'm sorry, like maybe if I got to know them first this wouldn't be an issue? But this is a post where I'm just being very picky). And again this is a bit extreme, but if they were missing any limbs I don't think I'd date them. Perhpas another one would be if they were missing their fingers or toes (maybe a pinky or pinky toe). One I am sure of however would be if they had teeth or scars that indicated heavy drug use, I'd be friends maybe, but I don't think I'd date them. Oh, this one may be a bit obvious, but if they were CURRENTLY pregnant, that'd be a hard pass. Some other ones I suppose would just be signs of chronic illnesses, any spinal issues/injuries or missing hands, feet or calves/shins. I have plenty of respect for disabled and amputee folks, but I'm not terrible interested in dating one (I mean at least off the bat). Finally, to answer what I think is your real question (feel free to message me), I don't think there's much that would make me go "ew no." (I mean a swasitka might do it, but not much really that isn't exceptionally rare or serious.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• If he is not hygienic or doesn't groom himself properly, like he puts on a random wrinkled shirt and random pants with crocs and smells like 100 year old sweat that's a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Height. I could never be with someone shorter than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes:
    Intelligence, compassion, strength, hygiene
    No:
    Being sexist/racist, an offensive/immature sense of humor, being uneducated on current events, untidiness, temper issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Purely physical? Being short... being ugly. I really dont like brown eyes but i guess its not a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • Weak jawline, obesity, bald, short, a lot of tattoos and feminine features.

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of body hair, also have trouble with narrow shoulders

0|0
    0|0
  • lack of hygiene ewk

1|1
    0|0
  • Giving priority to his phone instead of to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad/crooked teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene. Just, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he isn't tall rich or successful with a nice body and a nice face and a nice voice and a nice car then I won't date him.

1|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 21

• if the girl is obese AF and wearing yoga pants with their fat belly sticking out, i'm turned of instantly

bad body odor that makes people gag/vomit

vagina smelling like some kind of funky cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • Nosering or other body piercings.
    Pixie cut.
    Obese
    Upper lip beard... beards in general xD
    Penis
    Saggy tits
    Big moles

0|1
    0|0
  • Excessive piercings
    Overweight
    Body hair
    Flat chest

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    1. Too much hair in the wrong places (e. g a beard, chest hair).
    2. Physical deformities.
    3. Tattoos and body piercings.
    4. Overweight.
    5. Fake anything (e. g. fake breasts, fake butt).

0|0
    0|0
  • Over weight
    Pixie hair cut
    straight across front bangs
    excessive tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat, body odor, nail biters, ugly feet, anorexic looking.

0|1
    1|0
    • I think I got a down vote from a smelly fat chick who bites her nails and has ugly feet !!

• Moles, I hate moles and real short hair, hairy arms or face, flat ass, no tits and deep voices.

1|0
    0|0
  • Overweight. For a ''romantic'' relation this is a no-go for me. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • None except extremely underweight or extremely overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obesity, bad hygiene or if she’s all about herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has acute voice or is too fat, not clean, superficial or rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • fat body, no gap, moles, brunette , flat chested, nose piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad Posture - Poor Character - Foul Mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • lack of morals.

1|1
    0|0
  • If she is flat chested