Went through my boyfriend's phone and found some inappropriate messages to girls and pictures, what should I do?

So me and my boyfriend have been dating for 2 years we broke up about a couple months ago and got back together a month ago

I went through his phone the other day and found inappropriate messages to girls and inappropriate photos he claims that there were no photos but that's because I deleted them

and he claims that the messages were when we were broken up and that he isn't a cheater but the thing here is we were still living in the same house still having sex and doing everything couples do we were just not calling each other girlfriend boyfriend I need advice ASAP

1013

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you don't want to leave him, you should still insist that he tell you the complete truth and assure that you there is Nothing else going on anymore with any other Girls. It is indeed a gray area when you're officially broken up, but if you were still de facto together and having sex, he should not have been contacting other women.

• We went through a pretty hefty argument after the entire thing because I may have lashed out on him in front of his son... How soon should I ask for a better explanation? I don't want to bring up the anger in the situation... He was super calm when I told him that I found the stuff and when he explained to me that it was when we were broken up, but then later we both yelled because he told me he was done with me pulling arguments in front of his son... so I don't want to bring up the bad part of the argument, so when should I approach the subject? A couple days?

• you're welcome :) So we finally talked about it. He refused to talk about it at first, but then he is the one that brought it up. He explained that he would never do that to me while we are dating, that he only did it because we weren't together. I asked why he kept the pictures and messages and he said, you know I don't delete anything from my phone. Which I know is true, ever since we started dating he never deleted any messages or pictures from his phone. I think it is safe to trust him again but if ever something similar was to happen again then Id be gone in a heartbeat.

• OK, well, at least it's resolved. I hope things work out for you two.