Hi my question is Why guys only want sex why not true love from the girls?

Soooo many boys were only intested in sex not love or friendship... why?

410

Most Helpful Guys

• Because guys in their early 20s have lots of testosterone firing off and are horny all the time. They don't want to settle down with just one person so they are more likely to want to just hook up. They don't want to feel trapped and have gotten feedback that women in relationships only have sex a few times each month, they want it more often so they don't get into relationships.

• I am all about a deep lasting bond with great sex on top. Only sex would mean i miss out on the much deeper layers of love making.

• Lols so what do you want first from your girlfriends? Sex or friendship or love?

• Ideally for me its Friendship -> Love -> Sex, but since that barely ever works out ill probably switch it up to Dating -> Love/Friendship -> Sex.
      For sexting i can make an exception where i can do it with just a friend or someone i am sexually compatible with, the physical stuff is exclusive to the above.

• Ahaaam good

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys don’t only want sex. The ones that are good for you won’t just want that either. You need to hold out until you find the right person.