Hi my question is Why guys only want sex why not true love from the girls?

Soooo many boys were only intested in sex not love or friendship... why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Because guys in their early 20s have lots of testosterone firing off and are horny all the time. They don't want to settle down with just one person so they are more likely to want to just hook up. They don't want to feel trapped and have gotten feedback that women in relationships only have sex a few times each month, they want it more often so they don't get into relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am all about a deep lasting bond with great sex on top. Only sex would mean i miss out on the much deeper layers of love making.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lols so what do you want first from your girlfriends? Sex or friendship or love?

• Ideally for me its Friendship -> Love -> Sex, but since that barely ever works out ill probably switch it up to Dating -> Love/Friendship -> Sex.
      For sexting i can make an exception where i can do it with just a friend or someone i am sexually compatible with, the physical stuff is exclusive to the above.

• Ahaaam good

Most Helpful Girl

• Most guys don’t only want sex. The ones that are good for you won’t just want that either. You need to hold out until you find the right person.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• When a guy is younger they have SO much hormones pushing him for sex it's crazy. Then we get older we change our views as the hormones start to level out

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know why, but i'm always interested in love and marriage than comes sex...

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason why women only want money and sperm from men.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm interested in both in which love dominates my interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because true love is incredibly rare. Why chase something that is unlikely to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aaand... another generalization..

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a lie.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think most want both but will settle for the sex if that's all they can get or that the girl wants.
    Girls want to check out boys first, that is what dating is all about. Not all girls want to attach to the first boy they have sex with.
    If the boys is pleasing then she will go out with him again and maybe eventually she will pick him as her boy :)

0|0
    1|0
  • When a guy sees a girl that gets him interested, if he approaches her and they plan on getting together, from then on all he can think about is seeing her naked.
    He can't stop thinking what it would be like to smell, taste and OMG have sex with her, a guy who's been around awhile knows to be cool, not to force the issue if he wants it to come true.
    Guys that start out putting pressure on a girl to have sex are a majority I'm sorry to say, those type of guys ruin it for the decent guy who is looking for something that might have a chance at lasting awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys want just want sex. My boyfriend doesn’t want me just for sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes