If your girlfriend starts slamming doors all because you won’t get off the game and come to bed with her would you think it’s childish?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It's childish... But coming to bed is fun so I would be amused, not mad. It would be a cute and adorable childishness I'd like.

If she were doing that while asking me to carry out a chore, that wouldn't be cute or funny. It would be annoying in the extreme. And the bad kind of childish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a gamer, but that's not the point of your question. If my girlfriend started slamming doors I'd be pissed. First because that's just destructive to the door. Second because it's a sign she can't control her emotions and behavior. So yes, I would think that's very immature and childish behavior.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I get where you are coming from, but seriously, tantrums and slamming doors are going to make people NOT want to come be with you, that goes for men too.

If he ignores you to keep playing games and he's known to do that all the time then I say leave his ass for someone who will appreciate you. But dont slam doors... that's more childish behavior than ignoring someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that is immature behavior. If the guy set the expectation that he will play the game until it is completed and she agrees to him doing so, then she has no right to be upset and slam doors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I may not like things other people do but I don't let my emotional reaction to a situation manifest itself in temper tantrums.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats an extremely childish action but not to say playing video games when you could be having sex isn't childish too

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not! She's been offended, and I don't find interest in sports.

0|1
    0|0
  • For the second time, yes. She'd be single very quickly after behaving like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't I come to bed with her?

0|1
    0|0
  • Vary what other way would I look at it

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean the Great Game or a video game

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it is. This kind of passive aggressive behavior I would not tolerate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, just let me finish the game first. Why act in a way that will just turn us off and not want to come to bed?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes