If your girlfriend starts slamming doors all because you won’t get off the game and come to bed with her would you think it’s childish?

013

Most Helpful Guys

• It's childish... But coming to bed is fun so I would be amused, not mad. It would be a cute and adorable childishness I'd like.

If she were doing that while asking me to carry out a chore, that wouldn't be cute or funny. It would be annoying in the extreme. And the bad kind of childish.

• I'm not a gamer, but that's not the point of your question. If my girlfriend started slamming doors I'd be pissed. First because that's just destructive to the door. Second because it's a sign she can't control her emotions and behavior. So yes, I would think that's very immature and childish behavior.