If a girl was hot but had jacked up feet, would you still date her?

Her Face
Her Face

Her feet
Her feet
  • Of course
  • Hell no, that'd be a huge deal breaker for me

613

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't understand what "jacked up feet" are. I mean, cars get jacked up when you change a tire, LOL. But a woman's feet? I've also heard the term "jacked up" to mean being yelled at, or disciplined by a parent, boss, or other authority figure, as in "I got jacked up!" But again, a woman's feet?

• I knew a girl who was perfect from the ankles up, but had very veiny feet. Didn't keep her out of my fantasies.

• Just put paper bags on her feet

• I meant, that is just a nice way to tell her to cover her feet, as opposed to "Damn, it looked like you were turning into Sauron from the ground up but it stopped at the ankles".

• Lol. Fair enough