If a girl was hot but had jacked up feet, would you still date her?

Her Face
Her Face

Her feet
Her feet
  • Of course
    Vote A
  • Hell no, that'd be a huge deal breaker for me
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't understand what "jacked up feet" are. I mean, cars get jacked up when you change a tire, LOL. But a woman's feet? I've also heard the term "jacked up" to mean being yelled at, or disciplined by a parent, boss, or other authority figure, as in "I got jacked up!" But again, a woman's feet?

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew a girl who was perfect from the ankles up, but had very veiny feet. Didn't keep her out of my fantasies.

0|1
    0|0
    • Just put paper bags on her feet

• Show All
    • I meant, that is just a nice way to tell her to cover her feet, as opposed to "Damn, it looked like you were turning into Sauron from the ground up but it stopped at the ankles".

• Lol. Fair enough

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see why it would make her less worthy of a date.

0|2
    0|0
  • I hate feet, they gross me out.

0|1
    0|0
    • But you sure enjoy walking

• Show All
    • Yes lol and I'm extra paranoid about mine because I've seen so many gross ones!

• I guess that's kind of a good thing. Some girls don't care. I mean, if they're gonna wear open toed shoes they should at least TRY to make them look pretty.
      I guess they think people won't look or care about their feet.
      They're wrong.

I see you're a kick boxer too so it must be difficult to keep them looking good.

• Wow, taking shallow to a whole new low.

0|2
    0|0
  • Wow
    thats SHALLOW

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest man.. you come up with some pretty darn weird questions

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Definitely. She is attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course but the only thing i would need is that her personality suits me...

0|1
    0|0
    • It does, but her FEET

• Show All
    • Yeah, I don't have a foot fetish, I find it gross to suck toes and kick them and all, all the trillions of germs and dirt from the floor she was walking on would be in your mouth and it's just utterly disgusting to me, lol...

• If they're clean I'll suck em

• Honestly no I won't date her feet are the most important to me

0|1
    0|0
  • doesn't matter to me as long as she doesn't neglect basic care of her own body.

0|1
    0|0
  • How are those feet "jacked up"? She's got arches, the right number of toes, what's wrong with them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Her toenails and toes are all wrinkled and shit

• Rubbish. The wrinkles are perfectly normal. Means her feet are slightly dry and need moisturizer. the nails and the in-curl of the small toe are usually signs of too-tight shoes, also common among women.

• You cannot be serious there

0|1
    0|0
    • Surely I am serious, and don't call me surely.
      by the way, I'm not saying I would I'm just seeing if others would

• Well... There are 99 reasons to refuse to date someone, the shape of the feet ain't one in my mind so I cannot believe You are serious there

• Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure

0|1
    0|0
  • no...

0|1
    0|0
  • What's wrong with her feet in the picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a MAJOR foot fetish... so... NO!!!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes