Does giving house keys to the one you're dating mean anything? How early is too early for a guy to give you his spare key to his house?

The guy I am dating intensely for 3 weeks is always telling me that he has never thought of meeting someone like me, and I am his dream girl, and he's been feeling this thing in his stomach he has never felt before, and he also said he thinks i am way out of his league. He is definitely not a player. Today on our 18th day of dating, and 25th day of knowing each other (we spent about 70% of the time together of this entire time). I am just curious why things are so quick, and if i should return the key back, cuz i kinda hesitated taking it. What should I do about this?

21