Do actions really speak louder than words?

As we all know people express love in a various amount of ways, so if a man says he loves you, should you automatically believe him, or ask him to show you? If a woman says she loves you, should you people her or ask her to show you?
  • Of Course!
  • Not Exactly.

1527

Most Helpful Guys

• Words are only words : an air vibration coming out the mouth. The only way to believe, know and understand someone is to look how that person is acting and how this person used to act. Past befhavior is allways a good indication of future action. No matter what people say look at what they did and at what they are doing. 'I love you' 'I worth it' 'I changed' are very easy to say sentences but difficult to demonstrate Do not trust someone on saying but only t on acting... except if you want to bé fooled

• That depends on the person really, for most people that say I love you or any other type of emotional expression, it's just that, a bunch of words and if asked to show it to them, they skip a beat if that makes sense. So yes, for most actions are more important but if for example there was a serious person who wouldn't really say things like that and then someday after months or years they say such a thing as I love you, then its a type of person that really wouldn't need to validate themselves through the use of actions.

Most Helpful Girls

• words dont really matter. only actions do. if someone treats you lovingly they are expressing love. plenty of men have said i love you to me and treated me crappy. that is not real love. love is not about shouting from a mountain top but desiring for that person to feel wonderful and figuring out how you can contibute to that happiness.

• I voted no - my dad provided for my material and physical needs most of the time but he was verbally abusive and I view him as my biggest enemy because of all the terribly things he said to me. I would rather a guy not give me any money or do anything for me but encourage me with positive words.