Would you ever consider living with a man just because you'd have less financial problems?

Broke student, have been fighting for years and now getting tired of it. I caught myself thinking about this new guy i've met but he's clearly older, and he offered me living with him. I felt so terrible, but somehow, I am really sick and tired of all this fighting.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've more or less done that. I was daring a woman whom I liked but maybe not to the level of moving in together but as we both were having a hard time financially, it made sense to move in together. We were together for a couple years after that and had a more or less amicable breakup.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, I've felt this way a lot of times, but that can create new problems so just be careful. If I was sharing bills with a decent man that didn't ruin my happiness and life, I'd have a car and house by now, that's how much money I've made but living alone has kept me poor.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I know several women that do this.. Dont, It won't lead to anything good

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you do it? Is he creepy or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • isn't that what most women do anyways

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've never dated anyone who had money, so I've never had that thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just live with roommates until you find a guy you actually like enough to live with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes