What type of girl do you like?

• The Tomboy
    Vote A
  • The cute
    Vote B
  • The crazy ( not the bad way crazy the good way)
    Vote C
  • The obdient (like the girls from the acient times, when they had no rights)
    Vote D
  • other ( idont know if there are other if then tell me)
    Vote E
  • I dont care (i would love her as long as she loves me 💘)
    Vote F
  • The nerdy
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There is a record (Hadith) about the prophet Muhammad (May peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) where his wife, A'isha, asks him, "Does no woman other than Khadijah deserve your love?" Khadijah was his late wife, a woman 20 years older than he was, a pious woman he loved dearly. He used to love A'isha a lot, and I really mean a lot, and very passionately, but the impression of his first wife on him was profound, and ofcourse a woman can get jealous sometimes. He then answered, "She believed in me when no one else did." Khadijah was the first person he confronted after the first divine revelations. He was shaken and petrified and she was the person who believed in him, took him to consult a religious scholar and upon confirmation of the truth of the revelation became the first person to accept Islam after the prophet. Many might have joked or laughed accusing him of being a mad man or delusional, but she supported him and believed him in such circumstances, just imagine the trust, understanding, dedication, patience and love that migt have took, and indeed she was very virtuious (and a big time independant businesswoman, so no pressure there to be obedient out of any weakness. Suitors would crave to marry her.) When our prohet would come home, she would keep the house quiet, perhaps so that he could relax. That is exactly the opposite of what a lot of wives do. Ofcourse a woman can get angry but is it always necessary to be loud even if there is a choice not to be, given that it is often not the best way to communicate, get a point across or complain to people, especially guys (guys often just don't work that way)? Does one necessarily have to be loud to express emotions, when a better, perhaps a bit harder option using appropriate wording and often a somewhat calm approach is possible? I think I might love such a lady, one who is calm, mature, confident and caring without being tortured or having her rights taken way

0|0
    0|0
  • The nerdy, shy, introverted girls, cause that's the most similar to me

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not into girls but if you get me food I love you. Be sweet, sassy and get me food.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Tomboys and nerdy Girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • The obedient and the cute and love her as long as she loves me

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care (i would love her as long as she loves me 💘 )

0|0
    0|0
  • any tbh if we click then I dont mind what type you are

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the results so far, goes to show that there's not one type we like, be yourself and the same amount of people will like you ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • @Kendyrocks
    I prefer the obedient ones... at least they show their bisexual side pretty fast, allowing me to get the dream threesome I always wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is fit and healthy likes food and nerdy stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • At this stage of my life, one who's breathing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cute girls, better if she's obedient 💜

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tomboys

0|0
    0|0
  • One who defies shallow categorization.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humble, kind, and intelligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • l love a submissive girl l am a dom daddy sir

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little of all 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • slim, feminim

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes