What type of girl do you like?

• The Tomboy
  • The cute
  • The crazy ( not the bad way crazy the good way)
    Vote C
  • The obdient (like the girls from the acient times, when they had no rights)
    Vote D
  • other ( idont know if there are other if then tell me)
    Vote E
  • I dont care (i would love her as long as she loves me 💘)
    Vote F
  • The nerdy
    Vote G

117

Most Helpful Guys

• There is a record (Hadith) about the prophet Muhammad (May peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) where his wife, A'isha, asks him, "Does no woman other than Khadijah deserve your love?" Khadijah was his late wife, a woman 20 years older than he was, a pious woman he loved dearly. He used to love A'isha a lot, and I really mean a lot, and very passionately, but the impression of his first wife on him was profound, and ofcourse a woman can get jealous sometimes. He then answered, "She believed in me when no one else did." Khadijah was the first person he confronted after the first divine revelations. He was shaken and petrified and she was the person who believed in him, took him to consult a religious scholar and upon confirmation of the truth of the revelation became the first person to accept Islam after the prophet. Many might have joked or laughed accusing him of being a mad man or delusional, but she supported him and believed him in such circumstances, just imagine the trust, understanding, dedication, patience and love that migt have took, and indeed she was very virtuious (and a big time independant businesswoman, so no pressure there to be obedient out of any weakness. Suitors would crave to marry her.) When our prohet would come home, she would keep the house quiet, perhaps so that he could relax. That is exactly the opposite of what a lot of wives do. Ofcourse a woman can get angry but is it always necessary to be loud even if there is a choice not to be, given that it is often not the best way to communicate, get a point across or complain to people, especially guys (guys often just don't work that way)? Does one necessarily have to be loud to express emotions, when a better, perhaps a bit harder option using appropriate wording and often a somewhat calm approach is possible? I think I might love such a lady, one who is calm, mature, confident and caring without being tortured or having her rights taken way

• The nerdy, shy, introverted girls, cause that's the most similar to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Not into girls but if you get me food I love you. Be sweet, sassy and get me food.