What is your ideal first date?

14

Most Helpful Girls

• a speakeasy where they check your name off at the door and cell phones are prohibited with a few cocktails and great conversation. its so good you don't want the date to end.

you uber it back to your car and he hops in to escort you safely that far and you feel him lean towards you and kiss you passionately on the lips.

that was the last firat date i went on. and since i love him madly, the best first date.

• Probably something casual and low stress. Or something that really lines up with my interests, like special sushi restaurants or an anime convention. Going to play later tag would be fun