Is there really such a thing as being too “picky” when it comes to dating?

Here’s why I broach this topic. I have been single pretty much most of my life. Only one short term relationship. I’m 23. And I find I’ve only been approached by men I did not find appealing. All the men I would actually like to date either typically don’t show interest in me or I don’t have the courage to approach. So essentially back to my first point, I’m clearly not their type.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely.

I think some people have a problem with objectively valuing themselves as a partner and keep setting their sights at people who are well out of their league.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same situation but it takes time to come across the one who actually wants something serious other than sex. Looks matter in a relationship because you're not going to be sexually attracted to personality that person has to be appealing to your eyes as well. Have patience and don't settle for less. You don't have to like every guy that likes you that's not how it works.. it's okay to do process of elimination not everyone is worthy of you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes they can be. Some people will struggle to find anyone because their standards are just way too high. Nothing wrong with having high standards but don't whine when you can't find your right type.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you know what you want there is nothing wrong with that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes