How to keep up the spark of the relationship even though he's busy without being too clingy?

Hi, my boyfriend recently started working and he's started going to gym too. Therefore, we don't get to talk to each other much. I'm not working yet. But soon I'm also starting to work. I'm worried about our relationship, if we both get busy, we might lose the spark of the relationship. Please tell me how to keep it without being too needy.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• try both setting one night each week that you both dont have anything on and do date night... go out/stay in/watch a movie/go for meal or takeaway, or just do something that you both wanna do without any interruptions

1|0
    0|0
  • Changing into a new lifestyle can be challing for any person, and also for couples. I found this to be especially true when my studies were finished and work life was waiting. The flexibility was gone, and there was simply less time to spend on leisure and relationships, and it was a strange feeling not being able to spend as much time with me girlfriend.

But it's entirely possible to overcome these things. In order to keep the spark, planning ahead is they key. Set aside time for each other well in advance, and don't let anything but absolute emergencies take precedence. If you don't do it already, find a new activity that you both enjoy and make your plans according to that. And once in a while, set aside the time for a romantic getway out of town; I've found that domestic or abroad doesn't really matter in the end. As exciting exploring another country may be, the most important thing is to spend time together, and I've found it's easier to focus on that during the occasional getaway.

And remember to focus on the fact that the two of you having fulfilling lives on your own, also makes each one of you a more exciting/interesting partner. Use that as an inspiration to tell each other about your experiences and your days, and use it to strengthen your bond.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Communication. The word "spark" only exists in the beginning of a relationship but it is possible to keep the fire going in the relationship that's if the two of you make the commitment to respect each others time and set time aside for the both of you. Communication is key and even though you two may spend a lot of time for each other don't evolve your life or your world around the relationship be productive and when it's time to have fun than it'll be necessary.

Giving someone their space is well needed. I need my space from my family so i go out to do a little shopping and when i am ready to talk and get together than eventually i will. Remember the two of you aren't married raising a child it's two people deciding that they are interested and would like to be together and dedicate their love towards one another. Your goals doesn't stop nor does your future so continue doing what you do and let the same remain for him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes