I cheated on my boyfriend what should I do?

i was very drunk and hanging out with a close male friend. he kissed me and i freaked out and went home. i feel terrible.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• He kissed you out of the blue? No flirting by you, or getting close to him? If you didn't act in the kiss, then you didn't cheat. If you did kiss him, then yes, you cheated. Being as you "freaked out and went home", it indicates you weren't out to cheat. If you friend just kissed you out of the blue, then you need to see a whole lot less of him, maybe terminate the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • We all make mistakes in life and it doesn't sound like you were intentionally wanting to cheat on your boyfriend with the guy you were hanging out with. Why not go to your boyfriend and tell him about what happened to get it off your chest? Simply explain to him about what happened and I'm sure he'll be forgiving and understanding about the whole thing, if not concerned about your safety. You didn't intentionally kiss your guy friend back, were making out with him or had sex with him so this is certainly a good sign! Just be sure next time that if you get really drunk, be aware of what you could be getting yourself into so it doesn't happen again. Or in fact, just avoid getting that drunk again and drink in moderation so you're fully aware of what's happening so people don't take advantage of you again.

0|0
    0|0
    • The question is if she love his boyfriend then why she drink with his male friend , she will think hundred times before doing that kind of terrible things, what happen if her man do same things tell me?

• Show All
    • @Shashank8 That depends on how much she trusts him to be drinking with his girl friend. There's nothing wrong with hanging out with friends as long as nothing violent and/or sexual happens.

• So boy wait for a girl when its happen you should know girl is very good in controlling herself but when it matter to drunk girl are vulnerable even resereach say that same fact so it is girl mistake she should ask his boyfriend first

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you kiss back? If not, it's not cheating, and it's simply your friend going too far and reading signals wrong. Of course, you were very drunk. What did you really think would happen? Don't get so drunk you can't control yourself or be able to react to other's actions in good time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• What you should do? You should screw that abusive b*stard "close male" friend. Looks like he never cared if you had relationship and tried things with you. That is more critical thing to me.

Friends take care of each other, not abuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • be honest with him and tell him... exactly what happened as if he kissed you without consent, and if you never reciprocated then the fault doesn't lay with you but your friend

0|0
    0|0
  • If he kissed you and you didn't kiss back, I would not say you cheating. That is not cheating in my book. Ultimately, you need to come clean about what happened and face the music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well telling your boyfriend is a good way to be more trustworthy than him finding out.

0|0
    0|0
  • well you freaked out and went home, it means you didn't intentionally did it, so it wasn't your fault, your close male friend is a asshole by the way, cut all kinds of contact with him

0|0
    0|0
  • If he kissed you then you can't really do much about it, did you kiss back?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say that's cheating, but you should still tell your boyfriend about that guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Feel ashamed duh

0|0
    0|0
  • No excuse. Tell him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell your boyfriend it is a better option

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd explain it to him, every detail. If you didn't kiss him back and truly went straight home, it's not cheating.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes