I cheated on my boyfriend what should I do?

i was very drunk and hanging out with a close male friend. he kissed me and i freaked out and went home. i feel terrible.

212

Most Helpful Guys

• He kissed you out of the blue? No flirting by you, or getting close to him? If you didn't act in the kiss, then you didn't cheat. If you did kiss him, then yes, you cheated. Being as you "freaked out and went home", it indicates you weren't out to cheat. If you friend just kissed you out of the blue, then you need to see a whole lot less of him, maybe terminate the relationship.

• We all make mistakes in life and it doesn't sound like you were intentionally wanting to cheat on your boyfriend with the guy you were hanging out with. Why not go to your boyfriend and tell him about what happened to get it off your chest? Simply explain to him about what happened and I'm sure he'll be forgiving and understanding about the whole thing, if not concerned about your safety. You didn't intentionally kiss your guy friend back, were making out with him or had sex with him so this is certainly a good sign! Just be sure next time that if you get really drunk, be aware of what you could be getting yourself into so it doesn't happen again. Or in fact, just avoid getting that drunk again and drink in moderation so you're fully aware of what's happening so people don't take advantage of you again.

• The question is if she love his boyfriend then why she drink with his male friend , she will think hundred times before doing that kind of terrible things, what happen if her man do same things tell me?

• @Shashank8 That depends on how much she trusts him to be drinking with his girl friend. There's nothing wrong with hanging out with friends as long as nothing violent and/or sexual happens.

• So boy wait for a girl when its happen you should know girl is very good in controlling herself but when it matter to drunk girl are vulnerable even resereach say that same fact so it is girl mistake she should ask his boyfriend first

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you kiss back? If not, it's not cheating, and it's simply your friend going too far and reading signals wrong. Of course, you were very drunk. What did you really think would happen? Don't get so drunk you can't control yourself or be able to react to other's actions in good time.