What type of girl would you date?

Which personality is the most attractive?
  • Shy/Cute Girls
    Vote A
  • Confident Girls
    Vote B
  • Tomboys
    Vote C
  • Tough Girls
    Vote D
  • I don't care
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as their personality clicks with mine I dont care which

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course guys on here will pick shy cute girl because it is the easiest girl to get who won't reject them.
    In reality , no man likes shy girls. Cute has its appeal , but if you are so closed off that you aren't willing to talk to anyone and can't keep a convo going , a man will definitely lose interest in you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Generally not shy in my case (though I might make an exception for one who was really gifted at something I admire). I tend to favor sociable extroverted types who can navigate a social event on their easily so that I can leave them alone only to find them becoming friends with my friends, e. g., with all of us hanging out together at the end.

In particular I like the type who can make friends with anyone, any ethnicity, young or old, male or female, with kind of a universal appeal to her friendliness and easy-going personality. Such is the case with my wife. I guess you might call her a "confident girl"? But she is very modest and quite sweet, not confident in a "diva" sort of way, and not confident in a "loud talker" sort of way as a "patient listener" sort of way.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like "low-maintenance" quite a bit, and I tend to find the shy ones tend to be a bit more high-maintenance (emotionally) because they might not be so sociable and have so many friends of their own to spend time with and can get really attached to you. While that might not always be the case, I don't like that so much, and so I tend to favor a more independent and extroverted type... but moreover with the extroverted type, I can bring her to hang out with my friends and she can instantly blend right in and become well-liked among the group which means we can enjoy that time together.

• Actually "tough" might be my favorite quality, because my wife has that as well... but I don't mean "tough" like so physically strong (she is into fitness but not that strong), but mentally strong, as in rarely getting upset, always thinking very positively and productively, and generally steering clear of drama and deescalating any needless conflicts. My wife has that going in spades, and there's only been one time in ten years of being together that I've ever seen her cry (and it was understandable because it was quite traumatic; I might have cried in her shoes as well). In general she's a very positive kind of person with a very cheerful and friendly vibe to her, almost impossible to make upset.

• I went with "tough girls" after some thought. One of the reasons I dislike shyness is that I consider it a weakness, and I've found shy girls I dated, in my narrow experience, emotionally weak and dependent upon me and stirring up a lot of drama that way. I like mental strength. But I'm not necessarily talking about Wonder Woman; I mean a girl who is very positive and productive and isn't constantly negative and complaining and worrying endlessly about things or filled with insecurities or afraid of talking to new people.

• Confident cute girls that have True Grit that are humble

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's obedient and is into kinky taboo stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • A or B, but preferably B.

0|0
    0|0
  • I very strongly prefer shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • shy cute girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Resilient and chill but adventurous women.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind that is loyal

0|0
    0|0
  • Shy girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Obedient

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes