Why do I feel offended that my “friend” blocked me on Facebook?

So she invited me to her 21st birthday party. We had fun but at the party, rumor was that she flirted with another guy that wasn’t her boyfriend.

She asked me for advice I just agreed that she should break up with her guy cause she didn’t really seem that she didn’t want to be with him anyways. They broke up

later she puts on her Facebook that she’s removing toxic people from her life on Facebook. I didn’t say anything. I was only acquainted with her. We hung out as a group and went to a concert together but that’s it. I’ve never really been negative towards her besides the time I confronted her about it wasn’t cool for her and another friend to make separate plans when we invited them.

She ended up dating that guy guy she was flirting with (and said she didn’t flirt with him), made a new Facebook account, and blocked me on both.

HER MESSAGING ME FOR ADVICE WAS THE LAST THING SHE SAID TO ME and about wanting to throw a party at my place. And I can’t help but feel mad that she blocked me :/
I care cause she blocked me for a reason. All I do is post memes which is the exact thing he boyfriend does

01