A guy just texted me to ask why I don't want to date him. Is it okay if I tell him it's because I don't like his skin color?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
does anyone have an answer?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Wow that's tough one, what do you mean by skin color? Regardless your preference is your preference, though I would simply say I'm not attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't speak for others, but if a girl doesn't want to date me for my race, skin color, ethnicity, and such, I would love it if she did tell me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand what you are saying. You aren’t interested in his type, and that’s normal. But if I were you, I would not tell him that it is specifically because of his particular skin color. You don’t have to say what specifically you don’t like. If it comes down to it, you could even say, “I’m sorry. I’m just interested in someone else.”

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Skin Color!! Anyway it is totally your choice.. but don''t tell him about skin color rather give him other reason, or if you can't lie just say that you are not liable to answer his all questions..

0|0
    0|0
  • Say he is not your TYPE. That is a vague way of saying that you don't find him physically attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure admitting you're racist would only make him angry.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? You dont get angry when girls reject you for being ugly. He was born with his skin color and you were born ugly. Whats the difference?

• Show All
    • I really like the craftsmanship, technology, and the overall feel of the Tesla M3. When I get to the dealership I am given the choice between testrunning a red Tesla M3 or a blue Tesla M3. I dont really like blue, so I tried the red Tesla M3.

We would both agree that this perfectly fine, so why isn't it okay to prefer a certain skin tone over another one when it comes to partner selection?

• Well that's the thing if you have a preference I think that's fine.

Cause if I were to take away the red car you'll probably still be ok with the blue car right? After all it is the same car.

However saying you won't ever drive a blue car cause you hate the color blue that's when it's not ok. And from what I understand that's what the op is saying except it's for people rather than cars.

Cause think about this scenario if I offered you a brand new blue Ferrari vs a used up old red buggy, which one are you more likely to take?

The brand new super car in a color you don't like, or the used up junk in the color you prefer?

• Do it. It'll be funny

1|0
    0|0
  • You will hurt his feelings 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its absolutely fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Which of course makes you a racist

0|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a shit? Tell him whatever you want.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes