A guy just texted me to ask why I don't want to date him. Is it okay if I tell him it's because I don't like his skin color?

• Yes
  • No
does anyone have an answer?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• Wow that's tough one, what do you mean by skin color? Regardless your preference is your preference, though I would simply say I'm not attracted to you.

• I can't speak for others, but if a girl doesn't want to date me for my race, skin color, ethnicity, and such, I would love it if she did tell me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand what you are saying. You aren’t interested in his type, and that’s normal. But if I were you, I would not tell him that it is specifically because of his particular skin color. You don’t have to say what specifically you don’t like. If it comes down to it, you could even say, “I’m sorry. I’m just interested in someone else.”