I’ve been getting sexually harassed at work and?

So before anyone says anything, I have tried getting another job, and have had no luck. I’ve had interviews but never get picked. I’ve only had one job my entire life for the past five years.

So I’m 24, I need this job to pay for my rent (basic bills like that so I can’t just quit). Also a student. Anyway, I’ve been getting harassed by my general manager. He always comes up behind me and massages my shoulders, it’s uncomfortable but I let it slide since I didn’t want to make a big deal. But then he started saying inappropriate comments about my body. Like saying I have a “cute butt”. His words. It later progressed to him slapping it and that’s when I confronted him. But he still keeps doing it. I reported him to our supervisor AND to workforce but both said they require proof and will have to go through video surveillance. BUT I also heard he’s on thin ice because ANOTHER girl reported him for the same thing.

Also, I do have a crush on a regular shift manager of mine. And I’ve told him all the things that our general manager has been doing to me and he keeps telling me to report it. But before all this, he kinda showed signs of liking me, and after I told him about the harassment-not as much. Do you think it’s because the person doing it is our boss?

310

Most Helpful Guys

• Report his ass and let them know that they will take Swift and appropriate action. Make sure they know that if they do not or if there's any consequences you're going to the State Labor Board and to the media. You have every right to earn a living without some asshole trying to climb all over you do this for yourself do it for every other Woman who you're going to save from having to deal with such bullshit there's got to be a women's Business League a woman's Chamber of Commerce all sorts of female groups that can support you if you're in the United States call your state senator call your congressman every political office including the White House obviously your senator congressman and the president or not going to answer your call however they do have staff who do these things I guarantee you on a situation like this you will be safe if you do it like this you have to take a No Holds Barred scorched-earth policy and put that bastard down

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to somehow video it .
    And get a lawyer or someone that will stop him

• They’re already investigating and he’s on leave right now

• Ok that good