Does a girl’s nose matter?

Everyone says I’m a beautiful/gorgeous/pretty girl with a good personality. I have big light brown/copperish eyes, caramel skin, dark eye circles that are unfortunately genetic, full lips (which I despise because to me they make me look so pouty), light full brows (not thick tho, I still dislike them, wish they were thinner), and long eyelashes. the one thing that really puts me off about myself and ruins my self esteem is my nose. Everyone says there’s nothin wrong with it but I just see my ugly nose. I am of Arabian descent on my fathers side and I got his nose instead of my moms beautiful tiny button nose. And my dark eye circles make me look even worse. I don't know why strangers even bother complimenting me. I’m starting to feel like they pity me more than anything. People literally INSIST that I’m pretty , yet no guy in my grade bothers talking to me.

Does a girl’s nose matter?Does a girl’s nose matter?
Updates:
I forgot that I really like my hair but that’s about it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're blaming your nose on a lot of things when I see nothing wrong with it. I imagine a lot of it has to do with this part:

* >> yet no guy in my grade bothers talking to me.

And it's very easy to look in the mirror and try to figure out why and see all kinds of things there to blame. But I don't think it's your nose. It might something about your personality and social skills, and that might be even harder to accept than blaming it on the nose.

But blaming it on the nose is a vicious downward spiral as I see it, since I think you're misdiagnosing the problem if you think it's your nose, and misdiagnosing a problem often makes it worse and worse.

1|0
    0|0
    • It might [be] something about your personality and social skills,

• Show All
    • I think so too. How do I help myself gain confidence?

• I'd start by not realizing it's your nose. Like have you ever seen a girl who wasn't so good-looking who carried such a confident and positive "energy" to her that people just wanted to befriend her left and right, guys took interest, and people always wanted to invite her to parties? Girls like that exist if you look around, they're not even so hard to find. And you're nit-picking over some detail about your looks that no one else sees. And I think the challenge for you is to observe that type of girl and figure out why she commands so much attention, and overcome whatever fears you have that prevent you from doing the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your nose is fine, looks good to me. It has a high bridge and has personality, I don't recommend getting one of those boring pointy ones because it's already not flat.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• no nose knows how to make a person unattractive. i'm sure when people look at you and say what they say, it's because they see the whole package, how everything fits and works together (that nose included), making you the attractive person you are. so stop punishing that nose for it not being all you want, it's obviously good enough to get compliments.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody cares about a female's nose, with two exceptions. If it's crooked like a witch's, good luck in getting dick. If it's like an aardvark's snout, then you could tickle your boyfriend's anal cavity with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh God !! Please don't analyze yourself like that. There is nothing wrong. It is perfectly fine. Be thankful. The only problem I see is your green and blue skin tone. 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • your nose has no problem. its Pretty. You are overthinking. the first girl whom I slept with has exactly nose like ours. I kissed her nose befor and during sex and ejaculated on her nose at the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your nose looks like any other nose. You seem to focus too much on what you don't like than what you do like. Which is human nature. I'm very insecure about my hair. I have long, very fine brown hair, so long you can sometimes see my scalp, especially if I don't brush it. On top of that, I have thin woman like wrists, my inseam and shoe size are undersized for my height, and I have a mature receding hairline (at 19). But I'm still trying to embrace my imperfections, I hope you do the same. Oh and my answer to your question is: as long as its taken care of (no acne and nose hairs) then no, a woman's nose doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it, your overthinking things

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you smell things with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• That nose is literally perfect...

0|0
    0|0