Was this more of her being too nice, me misunderstanding or bad timing?

Recently, I put my two weeks notice in at my old job, and I immediately worked a full shift with a new girl, and I felt like we hit things off. I wasn't in the mood to talk, but she kept pushing for a conversation and we talked about a lot of things, and she , in my opinion, said a lot of personal things most people wouldn't just outright say. She also said she was going back to a different town a few hours away for school.
Anyway, we interacted several times, and with a few days left in my time there, I went up and asked her out. She said she I was extremely sweet, but she had just been broken up with. I apologized and walked away. But when I left for the day, I went up and talked to her, and she was really nice and smiling a lot with me about the situation. I gave her my number and said I wanted to give it to her if things changed because my last day was Sunday.
I wound up agreeing to stay an extra week. So I ran into her a few days before I actually left, and I said I hoped to hear from her, and I thought I heard her say, 'uh huh'
So far I haven't heard from her and I don't feel I will. But I thought things went well...
  • She was just being nice
  • I misunderstood the situation
  • Bad timing
    Vote C

10