What do you think of these instagram girls?

Do you think they’re overhyped?
What’s your opinion on them?
Do they set false standards of beauty for the rest of the world?
This one is 15 years old. Imagine. I’m 18 and I look nowhere as grown as that.What do you think of these instagram girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• She looks great, but her body is that of a 13 year old´s. Personally I wouldn´t be interested.

0|0
    0|0
    • She is pretty but I feel like she’s hypersexualized considering she’s so young

• Yup. Not cool

• Instagram models make me laugh. They’ve started putting these things through algorithmic scans and have found that the images are all starting to trend. Meaning people are taking pics at the same places in the same poses. It’s the world’s biggest monkey see monkey do. There’s this Instagram model look that’s emerged that’s honestly just a shorter slightly curvier fashion model with less facial variation. It looks like a Kpop catalog with more skin colors. You shouldn’t need or want to look like a 16 year old. Develop an actual personality and style. That takes time and series introspective effort. Your goal when looking attractive shouldn’t be fitting the mold it should be maximizing your personal brand of attractive. That’s how you create staying power in the dating market. This girl is going to stay in obscurity like every other girl like her because there’s absolutely nothing memorable about her. Which is a shame because she’s probably a great person. I’m anticipating the fall of instagram in a couple years once people get bored and start begging for something unique.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• they're gorgeous but i'd hate to be the friend who always has to sit there taking 1000s of pictures for them!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I hate the "Do they set false Beauty standards?" questions. They most likely worked for their appearence and its not a "flase beauty standard" she's just prettier then most other women.

The girl in the picture probably has loads of makeup and filters applied tho.

0|0
    2|1
  • I feel like more and more guys are gonna get incriminated for making moves on minors. How the fuck does a 15 year old look like she's 22?

1|0
    0|0
    • Lots of makeup

And I guess girls start developing while they’re young I guess. She’s cute

• It's scary but I agree she is cute :/

• Don't care about them. I don't have instagram either. These kinds of girls live off by other people's attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think instagram and people who overly use instagram (as might be the case with what you call "instagram girls") suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 16, what do you want me to say? I like cute girls like come on! these girls have nothing that I want...

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple of cans of instant suntan, make-up and (quite possibly) some touch-up helps quite a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of it is photoshopped, but it's whatever

They get paid to do all that

0|0
    0|0
  • Mehh, all those Instagram women are mentally ill and Boring as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Typical European bitches. See em every single day. They're so annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mehh

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a fivehead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have Instagram

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 heads to Big maybe she'll grow into it 😂