What do you think of these instagram girls?

Do you think they’re overhyped?
What’s your opinion on them?
Do they set false standards of beauty for the rest of the world?
This one is 15 years old. Imagine. I’m 18 and I look nowhere as grown as that.What do you think of these instagram girls?

420

Most Helpful Guys

• She looks great, but her body is that of a 13 year old´s. Personally I wouldn´t be interested.

• She is pretty but I feel like she’s hypersexualized considering she’s so young

• Yup. Not cool

• Instagram models make me laugh. They’ve started putting these things through algorithmic scans and have found that the images are all starting to trend. Meaning people are taking pics at the same places in the same poses. It’s the world’s biggest monkey see monkey do. There’s this Instagram model look that’s emerged that’s honestly just a shorter slightly curvier fashion model with less facial variation. It looks like a Kpop catalog with more skin colors. You shouldn’t need or want to look like a 16 year old. Develop an actual personality and style. That takes time and series introspective effort. Your goal when looking attractive shouldn’t be fitting the mold it should be maximizing your personal brand of attractive. That’s how you create staying power in the dating market. This girl is going to stay in obscurity like every other girl like her because there’s absolutely nothing memorable about her. Which is a shame because she’s probably a great person. I’m anticipating the fall of instagram in a couple years once people get bored and start begging for something unique.

Most Helpful Girl

• they're gorgeous but i'd hate to be the friend who always has to sit there taking 1000s of pictures for them!