Do you believe a guy should text you every single day if he is serious about you?

just curious on what you think since apparently texting is a big deal nowadays.

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah not every day. There can be breaks in between as well. Every two days or three days, yes!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that every single day isn’t necessary (unless you are in a relationship), but if you have feelings for each other you should text I would say at least once every two days.
    But the guy should always be the one who texts first, because he will probably loose interest.