Would you date someone who got depression and anxiety?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd need some major appealing factors to balance that out. I have nothing against those with depression and anxiety and would like to help them out, but I'm merely thinking about how much I would enjoy a relationship with a person suffering such things. In general I've found mental health one of the most appealing personality qualities out there in a girl.

0|1
    0|0
    • My idea of an ideal mate is a girl who offers me more stress relief than stress through her company. Such is the case with my wife who offers me more stress relief than stress because she's so mentally healthy and mentally strong. I can't imagine that being the case if I was with a girl suffering from depression and anxiety.

• And I dated some girls in the past that I suspect of having depression, and certainly anxiety, and certainly insecurities, and those relationships were difficult. And I don't have the energy anymore to be dealing with relationships that are constantly challenging. I've found with the right girl that a relationship can be much less challenging and smooth, easy-going, fun, joyful, passionate in a good way and not a bad way.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, because I know how hard it can be. I went through it too and sometimes it comes back anyway.

He would just have to stop pushing me away (if he would be doing that).

1|1
    0|0
  • I am dating someone who's been through depression.

If someone wouldn't date you because of that they're not the right person for you, and also likely ableist and therefore not the right person for anybody

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Tried that and it was the worst relationship I could ever imagine. Never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's on you to sort that out. Women don't get attracted to tgat

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes