Why do all these guys show interest in me now that I have a boyfriend?

Since I’ve started dating my current boyfriend, I’ve had two different guys express interest or tell me they used to like me.

One was a longtime best friend who I actually had a big crush on. I always thought he was way out of my league. Tonight, he told me that back then when we were making sexual jokes and passes at each other, it “spooked” him. I apologized bc I thought it had made him uncomfortable, but he just didn’t expect me to have that side. He jokingly told me that “I wanted the D.” And I coyly replied “If I wanted the D, I would’ve gotten it 😂.” Then he proceeds to tell me about how he genuinely would’ve given it to me, and that he thought I was “pretty cute.” But now we’re both in different relationships. I’m just curious why he’d even tell me that.

Another guy currently likes me. He’s obsessed with hanging out with me. He asks all the time. He texts me everyday, too. He’s even told me he’d want to go to dinner with me, and that the best thing about college so far has been meeting me and finding someone like me to hang with.

Why do these guys express interest in me now that I already have a boyfriend?

012

Most Helpful Guys

• there is a fact that when you happy with a partner you are more attractive then single, because you more happier you giving off a brighter vibe,
    also subconscious thing that you with a partner so that stability factor shows u less a player & will commit

• There are 3 reasons.

1. As others say, you are more confident and relaxed. This is attractive.

2. You are now preselected. There's already a guy that's into you, that's a great cue that you are amazing and makes other guys want you more.

3. It's safe, for both of you. You can be more comfortable being a little flirty because you have a boyfriend. Likewise, guys can be more aggressive because it's not actually going to go anywhere. It seems counterintuitive, but dating is scary for everyone. It feels much safer chasing someone unattainable.