Guys, how would you react?

If you started talking/seeing a woman, and a guy, a complete stranger you don't know, messaged you telling you his experience with her (warning you), what would be your reaction? I'm trying to put myself in this position and I'm not sure how I'd react or what I'd think? lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to balance out the two motivators... dick and dick-blocker. And usually the dick wins. I might regret it later, but he's much more persuasive in my experience than the dick-blockers.

0|1
    0|0
    • Some part in the back of my head might sort of register the warning and take it ever so slightly into account while I dive head first into the metaphorical swimming pool.

• Show All
    • Yes lol, probably most guys would. I probably would also.

• If some of the things he said starts to click over the course of the relationship, I might revisit that basement. :-D But I've never been good at heeding such warnings... I've actually had that happen before, though from girls, not guys, warning me not to go after that one. And I ignored them for the most part in this way, sort of taking a note and throwing it in the scrap heap.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'd ignore it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Now if it comes from someone I trust rather than a grudge-bearing hater, I'd take it seriously.

• Yeah, I think most guys would probably feel that way. Doesn't mean much coming from a stranger.

• BRO take it from me. If they are "warning" you then I'd take it as that and drop all of it.. could be they trying to look out for you truly. Or maybe their not. Either case even if they were trying to keep them to themselves and ward off any potential thief, well they talking to you AND that other person at the same time and they arnt Gunna make you happy AT ALL.. Remember this saying; "a sword drawn in blood will end in blood" there are plenty of choices out there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would take his advice on board. As he has had experience with this woman before, he would probably know her a little better than you. However, people are not necessarily born crazy. Maybe he messed with her wellbeing without knowing it and caused her to react strongly to him in a way he found undesirable. You won't know the full story, so it's best to give it a go and make your own judgements when you feel you should decide on whether you want to keep pursuing something with this girl. It may be beneficial to talk with her about it to get two sides to the story, but not necessary.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes