Guys, how would you react?

If you started talking/seeing a woman, and a guy, a complete stranger you don't know, messaged you telling you his experience with her (warning you), what would be your reaction? I'm trying to put myself in this position and I'm not sure how I'd react or what I'd think? lol

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to balance out the two motivators... dick and dick-blocker. And usually the dick wins. I might regret it later, but he's much more persuasive in my experience than the dick-blockers.

• Some part in the back of my head might sort of register the warning and take it ever so slightly into account while I dive head first into the metaphorical swimming pool.

• Yes lol, probably most guys would. I probably would also.

• If some of the things he said starts to click over the course of the relationship, I might revisit that basement. :-D But I've never been good at heeding such warnings... I've actually had that happen before, though from girls, not guys, warning me not to go after that one. And I ignored them for the most part in this way, sort of taking a note and throwing it in the scrap heap.