Was this a sly way of asking for my number?

So a short backstory: I've been flirting here and there with a girl I work with (she knows I like her) and today, this happened.

Yesterday, I was just asking her about something at work and she didn't have the answer so I said "That's okay. I'll just figure it out when I come in Thursday". She goes, "I can figure it out for you and let you know then. Or I can just text you (pulls out her phone)... but I dont have your number."

I think she was just using that as an excuse to get my number, we have email at work and there was no reason it the answer couldn't have waited until Thursday. I told her not to worry about it multiples before she asked me what my number was.

Yae or nae?

02