Is it common that the guy you date look at you in the eyes and told you he wants to fuck you? what does that mean?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people have the wrong idea when someone says "serious" When a person is serious about another then means they are interested in becoming more then a boyfriend / girlfriend relationship in terms there getting serious
    ……………….
    When a guy your dating say hey I wanna F you right now. like the lady said you can't misinterpret that. BUT DONT TAKE IT as his "serious"
    cause all men that are dating a women. "born women" . wanna get in your pants at some point. Others are more Forward about it and like my self I have said hey wanna " F > of course in stead of getting my face slapped I got what I asked for.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he wants you body, but not necessarily YOU. It is quite common, I would think. A guy that is interested only in sex. Before he moves on to the next girl!