Is it common that the guy you date look at you in the eyes and told you he wants to fuck you? what does that mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people have the wrong idea when someone says "serious" When a person is serious about another then means they are interested in becoming more then a boyfriend / girlfriend relationship in terms there getting serious
    ……………….
    When a guy your dating say hey I wanna F you right now. like the lady said you can't misinterpret that. BUT DONT TAKE IT as his "serious"
    cause all men that are dating a women. "born women" . wanna get in your pants at some point. Others are more Forward about it and like my self I have said hey wanna " F > of course in stead of getting my face slapped I got what I asked for.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he wants you body, but not necessarily YOU. It is quite common, I would think. A guy that is interested only in sex. Before he moves on to the next girl!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It is truth and can be common if he is confident with the right environment

0|0
    0|0
  • That seems pretty straight forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take what he said at face value.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he wants intercourse

0|0
    0|0
  • He's being straight forward.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• that he wants to fuck you. *Facepalm*

0|1
    0|0
    • But he can be serious about me and tell me this?

• Yes, men are capable of being serious. Isn't that weird? Not every dude is some horny 24/7 teenager. *double facepalm*

• He's probly being literal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Precisely that he wants to fuck you

0|1
    0|0
    • But he can be serious about me and tell me this?

• Take it or leave it. He could be serious about you, the same way he could just be using you. You gotta do what you want and choose whether you want to trust him or not.

Recommended myTakes