How old is to okd?

How old is to old for a man to ask out a younger women. Is 40 w 25 year old weird is 50 with a 25 yr old woman creepy.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Most 25 year olds probably prefer someone their own age. But asking doesn't hurt anyone so why not🤷🏻‍♀️

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 30 when I had my first sexual experience with a older women. If I could have dated her we mint still be together. She was a nice caring person … who had been though life and know where she needed to go and how to get there unlike others my age who really still don't have a clue and now have 4 kids no job and the husband is thinking about the BIG D..