I can’t tell if the guy is being sincere or not. He said I deserve better. Help?

He said, “he’s happy I moved on because I deserve someone better than him.”

We had some history together and he knew I liked him. Few months ago when I told him I liked him, he said it wouldn’t work out (he had a point). However, he ended up ghosting for months then he came back, I agreed to see him that last time. Soon, he then said he wasn't feeling it so we shouldn’t talk anymore.

A couple weeks later he apologized for what he did and felt bad.

THEN few days later he reappeared he asked me to hang out but I said no. That’s when he said, “I’m happy you moved on. You deserve better than me.”

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats one excuse I have seen so many times on this page and all i can say is he doesn't actually care that you're happy, you know the saying? " iTS NOT YOU, ITS ME. i AM HAPPY YOU MOVED ON"