Do all men prefer a good hot woman. if no, Would u date an obese girl?

Updates:
Edit:I meant to say curvy instead of obese.
Edit 2:do u prefer sex with curvy women with fuller hips and boobs or slim women with small perky boobs

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I can't date an obese woman because I like physical outdoors activities, and she won't be able to do stuff like hiking. It's not really about aesthetics, though. Another, more minor, problem is that, since I'm skinny, she can't get on top of me.

0|0
    0|0
    • In response to the update: I am more turned on by the curvy girl with big boobs, but there are some positions (like Upstanding Citizen) that I can't do with a curvy woman. I think most men would prefer the curvy woman.

• I am not really into traditionally hot women, partly due to me knowing what kind of girl that I can reasonably expect to get with and partly due to finding overly hot girls extremely superficial. I would definitely date an obese woman as long as she wasn't a good candidate for My 600lb Life aka she can walk!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Since fat girls have boyfriends too, I'd say some do

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I think it is very negative of the question to state that hot women and obese women are mutually exclusive.

I think unattractive people come in all shapes and sizes and do 'hot' attractive people.

My own preference... I like someone who looks after themself and has confidence.

0|0
    0|0
    • Response to update:
      I have enjoyed the company of both. And enjoyed both differently.

• Probably not as I tend to have trouble watching my diet so I've noticed I gain weight when I date overweight women for the most part. It wouldn't stop me from being friends to/kind to anyone though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot is defined differently by guys, but other than a small percentage, nobody wants to date an obese girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like hot women, but I also like women who are not considered "hot." And I would date an obese girl, as long as she wasn't morbidly obese.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just read the update to the question. Yes, I would date a curvy woman.

• Being hot for me has nothing to do with weight shape size etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want a cute girl... I would not date a obese girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't Only the outside that counts.
    And an obese girl can also be just as hot as a thin girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small extra weight is a big turn off

0|0
    0|0
    • Boob size doesn't matter, boob shape does. As overall body shape. And there's a narrow red line between curvy and chubby. Some people mistakenly call one as another.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes