Would it be awkward to hang out with my crush on the night before my birthday?

So there is this guy who I have been hanging out with a bit (we don't hang out as much since we both still live at home and live kinda far from each other) who I'm basically friends with benefits with. I have feelings for him but he doesn't want to settle down right now though he thinks I'm a great person (his words.) I am okay with that for whatever reason but that is besides the point lol.

However my birthday is on Saturday and we have planned to hang out this week. We haven't planned a day yet though he will be spending the night (I am watching a friend's house and she said I could hang out there.) I have plans Saturday but would it be awkward to have him hang out and spend the night on the night before my birthday? I don't want to potentially scare him off or anything.

02