Any tips for date are welcome, pls comment below?

All for a girl!
Thanks!

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a gentalman and watch your language with her, a sailors mouth is not attractive. Open doors, pay the bill, open the car door, walk on the side of the sidewalk closest to the street.
    Touch is very important, can be light touches on arm when saying a point, putting your hand on the small of her back when leading her into a doorway, holding her hand when crossing the street or just giving a high five.
    Do not try and go for a kiss on the first date, wait until about the 3rd or 4th.
    Go somewhere fun, not the movies. Go minigolfing, go to a playground or a park, go Apple picking, go to a fair, rock climbing, dinner and ice cream or mess around in Wal-Mart.
    But in all, just have fun and get to know her by asking questions that really pick her brain about herself. It shows that you care, she gets to talk about herself and she gets to prove herself to you that she is the most suitable partner for you.
    Hope this helps, if you have any other questions please feel free to ask me.

• Thanks for help

• Is it okay to hold hands when we haven't consummated a romantic relationship?

• Yes it is okay to hold hands, I did it on my first few dates, but only when crossing the street. Other times I played games like who's hand is bigger and cold reading her palm