How can I find a guy to hold my hand and love me?

I’ll be 21 in one month and never had a boyfriend. No guy has held my hand. All guys I met didn’t want girlfriend, got out of serious relationship, want friends with benefits, hookup, sex, want to be single & find hotter girl and stare at all girls in street, don’t want other women to see them n act single like I’m nothing. I’m nice I don't know how girls have bfs that are crazy for them. It’s my dream to date and hold hands and be happiest girl ever. But I just cry and they hurt me. No one cares for me How can I find a guy to hold my hand and love me?How can I find a guy to hold my hand and love me?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Quit looking learn to love yourself be comfortable with your own company and never settle for less than everything you want. Right now you reek of desperation and that is going to end up getting you involved with a asshole. Don't look for a relationship once you stop and learn to dig you for you that is when you will meet a good man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just got out of a serious relationship means they wanna take it slow. You seem eccentric and most people don't understand you because of it. I still can't tell if this is a troll.

0|0
    0|0
    • So to take it slow isn’t bad thing? How do I see eccentric?

• Show All
    • Yea I love romance I want it all

• Think of it like buying a house or a car. These are very expensive decisions that can have big consequences. You need to see him a couple of times before a sale.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 peter 5:7 "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You're beautiful! You'll definitely find a guy that will want to always hold your hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hold your hand... and love you

That escalated quickly

0|0
    0|0
  • You are hot, your guy will find you just wait and enjoy 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not true
    I'm sure you will find someone who will really love you

0|0
    0|0
    • The guys I meet don’t want to be serious don’t wana hold my hand cuz hot women in street will see he’s taken 😞

• Show All
    • I want that guy now not in 3 , 10 more years I hate being single I’m over it

• If you were from my country I would date you 😂😂😂
      I'm single and I'm from Egypt
      Most my friends are single too
      Girls here are stupid

• That is not you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes it is I get jerks 😞

• If that is really you, then you will find the right guy eventually.

• Go on tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • You are cute. Where do you live? I will be your boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop acting like an incel

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You gotta just look in the right places, not for assholes. That's how i finally did it😅 You got friends at least? Maybe they could introduce you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hangout with people more that u like.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes