How can I find a guy to hold my hand and love me?

I’ll be 21 in one month and never had a boyfriend. No guy has held my hand. All guys I met didn’t want girlfriend, got out of serious relationship, want friends with benefits, hookup, sex, want to be single & find hotter girl and stare at all girls in street, don’t want other women to see them n act single like I’m nothing. I’m nice I don't know how girls have bfs that are crazy for them. It’s my dream to date and hold hands and be happiest girl ever. But I just cry and they hurt me. No one cares for me How can I find a guy to hold my hand and love me?How can I find a guy to hold my hand and love me?

310

Most Helpful Guys

• Quit looking learn to love yourself be comfortable with your own company and never settle for less than everything you want. Right now you reek of desperation and that is going to end up getting you involved with a asshole. Don't look for a relationship once you stop and learn to dig you for you that is when you will meet a good man.

• Just got out of a serious relationship means they wanna take it slow. You seem eccentric and most people don't understand you because of it. I still can't tell if this is a troll.

• So to take it slow isn’t bad thing? How do I see eccentric?

• Yea I love romance I want it all

• Think of it like buying a house or a car. These are very expensive decisions that can have big consequences. You need to see him a couple of times before a sale.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1 peter 5:7 "Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you."