Why do people knock someone more down when their already down?

010

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't like bullies, and often bullies pick on soft kids, and they are not tough themselves, in this world you get what you give. I don't care if you are having a bad day, if anyone tries to compromise my moral integrity, or harm someone else around me, they better know I'll give them a reason to be whining. And the excuse of daddy did not love me is not going to cut it.

• i think a lot of times it has to do with how they feel, it gives them a boost to see others feeling worse than them. they usually aren't capable of expressing any true sympathy, so they don't really care how you feel. "it's all about me" syndrome.