Why do people knock someone more down when their already down?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't like bullies, and often bullies pick on soft kids, and they are not tough themselves, in this world you get what you give. I don't care if you are having a bad day, if anyone tries to compromise my moral integrity, or harm someone else around me, they better know I'll give them a reason to be whining. And the excuse of daddy did not love me is not going to cut it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think a lot of times it has to do with how they feel, it gives them a boost to see others feeling worse than them. they usually aren't capable of expressing any true sympathy, so they don't really care how you feel. "it's all about me" syndrome.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• The more beneficial perspective is who supports you when you're down. It is only then that you will determine your true friends from the rest of the pack.

0|0
    0|0
  • only people who think lowly of themselves kick others when they're down

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they need to boost themselves up because they feel very insecure about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ego, sadistic personalities, jealousy, resentment, and the need to make themselves feel superior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre an easy target

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy target?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on why. I'd kick a rapist in prison.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a cruel side to human nature, that if not kept in check, can be very harmful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes