Do you think a couple who are completely different from each other be able to make it work?

I met this girl a while back and we've been hanging out a lot lately. Clearly she likes me and wants to be more than friends but she's afraid that it won't work out because we're so different from each other. I honestly don't really care if we only have a few things in common, I just see it as an opportunity for us to gain something new from each other. What are your thoughts?Do you think a couple who are completely different from each other be able to make it work?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Opposites always attract. My husband is very different from me but I like it. It keeps me always wanting to try and do new things that I'd never do if i was with someone more similar