Do you think a couple who are completely different from each other be able to make it work?

I met this girl a while back and we've been hanging out a lot lately. Clearly she likes me and wants to be more than friends but she's afraid that it won't work out because we're so different from each other. I honestly don't really care if we only have a few things in common, I just see it as an opportunity for us to gain something new from each other. What are your thoughts?Do you think a couple who are completely different from each other be able to make it work?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Opposites always attract. My husband is very different from me but I like it. It keeps me always wanting to try and do new things that I'd never do if i was with someone more similar

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say it depends on how different you mean. If you do not have any common interests nor see any chance that it'll change I have bad news for you. Relationships like that usually do not last past the honeymoon-phase.
    But as long as there are at least a few things you share it might be enough to keep you together.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes