If your partner asked for a threesome with a gender they are attractd too, what would be your reaction?

If your boyfriend asked to bring another girl in or your girlfriend asked to bring another guy in, how would you react?
  • Hell no!
  • I might consider it
  • Yes, but first we're having one with a gender *I* am attracted too
    Vote C
  • Yes, they can pick the gender but I'm picking the actual person
    Vote D
  • Yes, they can even pick the person
    Vote E
  • I'd dump their ass on the spot for even asking
    Vote F

39

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is attracted to men and women, so we've talked about a threesome with another woman.

My main requirement in any case is that there be lots of open and honest communication about it first, that we take it slow and respect everybody's boundaries, and that we each have veto power over basically anything involving a third at any time.

If I suddenly decide I'm not okay with what's happening, it stops, no questions and no hesitation, and vice versa.

We decided on these rules together after a lot of talking, and now we've decided that we're open to trying it with a girl or couple sometime (no single guys), but we haven't searched much.

If we did find a girl, it'd mostly be about her and my girlfriend. I'd be as involved as my girlfriend wants, but there probably wouldn't be any penetration or anything, at least not the first time.

Most Helpful Girl

• The answer would be straight up no, and a conversation on why he feels the need to get a third person involved in our sex Life.