Guys, would you date a much older woman?

You know the hot, milf kind. ;)
Guys, would you date a much older woman?
  • Yes yes yes
    Vote A
  • Nope, prefer younger ladies
    Vote B
  • Not sure
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl, results please.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always tended to prefer women around my age or just slightly younger. It's not that I don't find women older than me unattractive, but I'm not sure what sort of relationship dynamic we can have and if I could confidently navigate it.

It's like when I was a 14-year old I might be drooling over some hot teacher of mine who is 28-years old (double my age). But how could that work out (even disregarding the law in that case)? Like what sort of dating dynamic?

And that's where I always found any fantasy of dating older breaking down. It's also where any desire to date much younger, like a university student, breaks down for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Meanwhile I got lots of experience dating girls close to my own age. So I always felt the most comfortable doing that at all points in my life.

• Show All
    • Of course for hook-ups that's easier. Dating seems more complicated to me... like I'm trying to imagine dating like a late 40s, maybe been through a divorce or two... sounds complicated. I'm not at the stage in life of getting used to dating such women. I tend to click the most with girls in their early-mid 30s or so right now.

• "Similar amount of life experience", so to speak.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• An MILF isn't an older woman for me. I'd be open to a woman older than me if she is in good shape.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well a lady older than you would be a grandma...

• Yeah, I've never had a girlfriend older than 39, so that would be something new for me.

• Well I think 10 years older than me is the max I'd go lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 22, so probably not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if she's beautiful and amazing?

• Maybe. It's hard to say, because I'd prefer to be with someone my age or around it.

• No thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Milf yes GILF no

0|0
    0|0
  • once women hit 30 its bye bye so no thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i find older women attractive

0|0
    0|0