Guys, would you date a much older woman?

You know the hot, milf kind. ;)
  • Yes yes yes
  • Nope, prefer younger ladies
  • Not sure
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl, results please.
    Vote D

011

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always tended to prefer women around my age or just slightly younger. It's not that I don't find women older than me unattractive, but I'm not sure what sort of relationship dynamic we can have and if I could confidently navigate it.

It's like when I was a 14-year old I might be drooling over some hot teacher of mine who is 28-years old (double my age). But how could that work out (even disregarding the law in that case)? Like what sort of dating dynamic?

And that's where I always found any fantasy of dating older breaking down. It's also where any desire to date much younger, like a university student, breaks down for me.

• Meanwhile I got lots of experience dating girls close to my own age. So I always felt the most comfortable doing that at all points in my life.

• Of course for hook-ups that's easier. Dating seems more complicated to me... like I'm trying to imagine dating like a late 40s, maybe been through a divorce or two... sounds complicated. I'm not at the stage in life of getting used to dating such women. I tend to click the most with girls in their early-mid 30s or so right now.

• "Similar amount of life experience", so to speak.