Is it weird that I'm a white guy who doesn't attract most white women?

Most white women don't seem to be attracted to me, it's mostly women who aren't white that are attracted to me. I tried getting a date with white women for the longest time, but they weren't interested. Instead, there would be a black or a Hispanic woman who liked me instead. I eventually fell for a Hispanic woman.

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you live in the San Francisco area by chance? The White women your age there can often be man hating dykes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Irs ok you don't like black girls we're to good for you anyway.

0|1
    2|4
    • I do like black women though, never said I didn't

• Show All
    • Yes, that's natural there is for sure some ugly white people too

• You're proving the value of black women very efficiently.

• Yeah It's weird in my opinion that you attract non-white women. Rare

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• It's unusual but not unheard of. Main thing is that you found a suitable Partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I'm White and White, Hispanic, and others seem to like me. The weird thing is that you would want to neglect your Xbox and be with actual people. I just don't understand that. :P
    Maybe they are just part of those annoying PC master race group and that is why they don't like you. They are jealous that you didn't have to spend so much on your system to play good games. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason women from other races typically seem to be attracted to me more so than white women. I'm honestly not sure why.

0|0
    0|0
  • majority are into interracial dating so its not weird in America

0|0
    0|0
  • Well white girls might think that you are ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • Not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the same problem

0|1
    0|0
    • Its a problem when black women like you, right? That's why women don't usually approach guys. That's you guys job to do that.

• Show All
    • You literally said its a problem when black women approach! Black women don't want to be second option for you. That's why I do not approach men. I better be the first choice for you

• No I didn’t what are you talking about? I said I don’t get attention from white women like the asker.

• White women only like black men

1|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes