Would you be his friend or would you just cut him off?

Last summer (1.5 years ago) I met a guy and we totally hit it and off and really liked each other. Super flirty, always all over each other, etc.

Then one day he became super cold (like last September) and then said he wants to be "just friends".

I was pissed. He continued to talk me EVERY SINGLE F'ING DAY. Sometimes leading me on and making me think he wants more.. until we have that "talk" again.

So now, over a year later, I'm rather fed up with him trying to be "FRIENDS"

So I stopped talking to him.

He's pissed and told his friend and his friend told me.

But like what else am I supposed to do? What would you do?

Sometimes he acts like I'm still into him so that's why I got pissed off and just stopped talking to him but I feel guilty.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If u can't deal with being friends with him cut him off

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, guys and girls cannot be simple friends.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Had this exact same situation!!! It was like reading my own question here! In my situation I remained friends. Just because I care about the guy & I like having him in my life. I tried walking away & he fought hard to keep our friendship. I wanted to walk away because I had feelings, he didn’t. But every time I walked away he stopped me. Insists he doesn’t have feelings but loves having me as a friend. So I’m still friends with him & I’m good with it now. I’m over him & just enjoy having him as a friend.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes