If a man/woman is in an interracial relationship, does that mean he/she suffers from self-hatred or inferiority complex of their own race?

I ask this since I hear this argument from Anti-Interracial Relationship people (not just from Whites but also from Blacks too) on how they think people who made the choice to date outside of their own race, suffers from inferiority complex of their own race. I mean if they disagree with interracial relationships or don't like them, then that's cool. They're entitled to their own opinions but they shouldn't be forcing it down on people's throats or just automatically make ridiculous assumptions about interracial couples.

• Yes. It means they possibly want their future children to look very different from them and their parents.
  • No, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
  • Other answer
    Vote C

11