If a man/woman is in an interracial relationship, does that mean he/she suffers from self-hatred or inferiority complex of their own race?

I ask this since I hear this argument from Anti-Interracial Relationship people (not just from Whites but also from Blacks too) on how they think people who made the choice to date outside of their own race, suffers from inferiority complex of their own race. I mean if they disagree with interracial relationships or don't like them, then that's cool. They're entitled to their own opinions but they shouldn't be forcing it down on people's throats or just automatically make ridiculous assumptions about interracial couples.

If a man/woman is in an interracial relationship, does that mean he/she suffers from self-hatred or inferiority complex of their own race?

• Yes. It means they possibly want their future children to look very different from them and their parents.
    Vote A
  • No, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
    Vote B
  • Other answer
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• As someone who is in an interracial relationship, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Even if I wasn't in one it would still be the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I didn't choose to date my boyfriend because of his race or because I want my kids with him to look different from me or my parents. I chose to date him because I liked him and now I'm choosing to spend my life with him because I love him. It hasn't absolutely nothing to do with race or me hating my own race. Anyone who thinks that is an idiot.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes