How would you react if your husband/boyfriend offered to wash your feet or give you a foot rub?

Just asking though

2

What Girls Said 2

• No thanks my feet are extremely ticklish. I once accidentally kicked my partner in the face when he tried playing with my feet.

• Depends on the situation. Generally, I'm not really comfortable with it but I've let him do it before. It was New Year's Eve and we were coming home and I'd been wearing heels and took them off to walk back, put some flats on but it was raining and muddy and we walked along the nature reserve so it leaked into my shoes. My feet were freezing by the time we got back and filthy. I was pretty drunk and really upset and he was sweet and washed my feet off for me, to try and make me feel better. I usully don't like my feet being touched but in situations like that, it's lovely.